Geelong Grammar School is an Anglican co-educational boarding and day school with the middle and senior schools located at the Corio campus. The School was founded in 1855 in Geelong but moved to a 262 acre rural site at Corio in 1914. The campus has the look and feel of a village with generous gardens, ovals and a distinctive red brick architecture centred around ‘the quad’ and clock tower. The School has an ambitious and active building program of new and refurbished buildings and landscaping. This includes new facilities for boarding, creative & performing arts, well-being, general academic, music, equestrian, staff housing and sport. The master plan is regularly updated on a project by project basis to meet the School’s longer term vision for an integrated campus of outstanding facilities.