Trinity Grammar School opened in 1906 on the current senior school site in Wellington Street Kew. The School campus is spread across several properties with an enrolment of around 1350 students from Prep to year 12. A master plan was undertaken in 2015 by this practice which has informed the future development of the campus to 2035. A major component of the master plan includes a new Centre for Creativity & Innovation on a 5,435m2 site located on Cotham Road. The Centre for Creativity & Innovation will provide an exciting contemporary learning and teaching environment in a new vertical school building catering for 624 students. The idea is to create a learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and social interaction at the forefront of educational practice. The CCI will accommodate new spaces for Art & Design Technology, academic classrooms, year level home bases, breakout and student common areas, staff and faculty work spaces, foyers, reception, lecture rooms, a large central atrium with tiered seating, display gallery, cafe, bike storage, staff car parking, common amenity, toilets, storage, lockers and outdoor sports terraces.