St Hilary’s Anglican Church

John Street Kew, Redevelopment

Client: St Hilary's
Status: Ongoing, Commenced 2018

St Hilary’s church and hall date from the 1920’s and 1930’s having replaced an earlier timber church on the site. This suburban church is a fine example of a simple neo-gothic style with single nave, chancel and apse. The church complex has grown over the years and no longer meets current liturgical practices or contemporary standards. The first task was a comprehensive site master plan followed by a stage one sketch design for alterations and extensions to the church and hall focused around an outdoor courtyard